The Therm Array is an instrument designed for continuous measurement of temperature in the subsurface (up to 200 m) and is commonly used in geothermal applications at low enthalpy.
It consists of one or more measurement nodes in epoxy resin IP68 in which is inserted a high-resolution digital thermometer. Through the use of the instrument it is possible to record the centesimal temperature variations at different depths. The data transmission takes place along a single four-pole cable that connects the nodes arranged in series.
The instrument is customizable in terms of length, number of sensors and distance between them according to project requirements.
The installation foresees the insertion of the device inside a perforation having a diameter greater than 40 mm.
The instrument can be managed by the G301 and G802 control unit.
- Temperature at different depths (minimum, maximum, last)
- Temperature trend of each node over time
- Automatic deformation monitoring in near real-time
- Temperature measurement with hundredth of degree resolution
- Creation of a single borehole for the installation of several thermometers at different depths
- Automatic alerting based on multi-level and multi-parameter thresholds
- Automatic Monitoring Report