Mind is a high performance PC designed and programmed to manage, store, process and dynamically display monitoring data from a site. The Mind solution is characterised by its small size and can be installed inside a site to manage the monitoring peripherals present and display the recorded data.
There are three different applications on the device:
- The storage system for data storage;
- Computing software based on deep learning algorithms for processing and pre-validation of monitoring data;
- The Data Visualisation Platform.
The calculation software automatically processes the monitoring data as soon as they reach Mind, converting the raw data into physical units (if not already converted previously via the Datalogger). Transmission to Mind can be via UMTS, fibre optics or LAN. Statistical algorithms process the information, eliminating outliers and accidental errors, performing an initial automatic validation of the site data. At the end of the processing, when preset thresholds are exceeded, the warning system is activated.
The results are displayed on a dynamic platform installed on Mind which, using different tools, provides an immediate indication of the possible phenomena taking place on the site. The platform has controlled access 24 hours a day with different levels of authentication and can be consulted from multiple peripherals (PC, Smartphone, Tablet, etc.), according to IoT principles. The advantages of this system are represented by its high dynamism, characterised for example by the possibility of choosing certain time intervals, viewing specific data series in detail, comparing results from different instruments and exporting information in the most common formats (image and/or data).
The platform allows any type of analogue or digital sensor on the market to be configured using the appropriate section.
When thresholds defined by the platform are exceeded, the system can automatically send alerts and/or alarms at different levels by email or SMS. Thresholds can relate to a single sensor or a set of instruments, and be based on absolute or differential data. The system also automatically sends an email if an insufficient battery level has been detected or if data is not received.
- Automatic data storage, processing, pre-validation and representation process;
- Automatic identification of spikes or accidental errors using self-learning algorithms;
- Georeferencing of monitoring tools;
- Possibility to upload documents (calibration or conformity certificates, project drawings);
- Display data for a defined monitoring period in dynamic graphs;
- Data and graphs can be exported in the most common formats;
- Automatic alerting based on user-customisable multi-sensor and multi-level thresholds;
- Ability to send an email/SMS or activate remote light/sound devices when thresholds are exceeded;
- Highly dynamic and automated;